Tuesday 13 September 2011

Switched Storage boxes

Here are some very lovely stacked  'Hat boxes' but from my Interior Designer point of view, I see them as having other uses. And will also look equally as pretty wherever they are stacked.


Decorative storage boxes are quite popular. They add some sort of nostalgia and spice to a room. Whatever box style you chose ensure it ties in with the space's design theme i.e. in terms of colour, size and pattern. The boxes should 'add' to the whole design and not 'take-away'.

Storage boxes are very good for decluttering spaces especially if you are dealing with a small one. Also handy for hiding bits and bobs, little fiddly-bits etc. I personally use decorative boxes for my 'Home Office'. I store fabric samples, leaflets, magazine cuttings, paint colour samples and so on. In a nutshell, my tools of the 'interior design trade' so to speak!!!

Really you can store anything you really like in these decorated storage boxes. 

What would 'you' keep in your box?

No comments:

Post a Comment