Thursday 7 June 2012

My Cool Shed Book by Jane Field-Lewis

I seem to be winning a lot of stuff from nice twitter users so unexpectedly. My latest win was a free signed copy of  Jane Field-Lewis's 'My Cool Shed'. There was also a bonus organic My Cool shed bag as well. Double Yaay!!!! and here's the link to prove it www.conrantalkingshop.com




Jane Field-Lewis guest-blogged for the 'Conran Talking Shop' which featured her favourite Items.
Readers were also invited to
participate by telling Jane what they would decorate their very own cool shed? My winning entry was:
}My very own cool shed will be the ULTIMATE ‘woman’ cave. A place to get some R & R after a hectic working day/week. It must have atleast a hotel room door sign on the outside ~ one side saying ‘Enter at your own risk’ and the other ‘Please do not disturb’. A Jodhpur rug, a few scatter cushions from the Picasso range, an Eames Lounge chair + ottoman (black) and a Rais Rina wood-burning stove. Anything else will be secondary.~ 

You need to get a copy. The book is so cool. Pun so intended ;-). Full all sorts of sheds with different uses.  This is really cool book. You should really get your hands on a copy if you really love sheds!

Thank you Jane. 

2 comments:

  1. Double yaay - congrats on your win.
    I'll have to read the book to get some ideas for my shed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The book is so cool and bursting with ideas

    ReplyDelete