Wednesday 20 June 2012

A bed perfect for 'Sleeping Beauty'!

Am such a sucker for browns, slates and creams. Yes am talking about colours. I always feel that they complement each other perfectly. 


I stumbled across this bedroom interior style at the 2011 100% Design Exhibition, Earls Court, London. I couldn't resist taking a picture of it. Unfortunately I didn't note the name of the company that exhibited this. 


But all the same I was able to capture the essence of the design especially the mix of the different textures, fabrics and colours. The bold wallpaper is so on point too. This warm colour scheme is also given a nice twist with a pair of mustard-yellow cushions.


Even the headboard alone is making a statement. I did a post on Headboards last year based on very creative ideas of making an impression ... here's the link to it. (http://dezinekonnections.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/headboards-are-making-headlines.html).

No comments:

Post a Comment