Monday 22 February 2016

Detola And Geek On the Road: Susie's Vintage & Handmade Pop Up Fair Feb 2016

A couple of Sundays ago, I attended my first handmade fair for 2016.

A totally new handmade fair for me, as well as venue, and I can't sing their praises enough. I am quite selective at which fairs I attend as some of them are not always cracked up to be all that (if you know what I mean)!

It was organised by Susie of Susie's Vintage Warehouse (which is based in Halls Green, Hertfordshire).

The venue itself - Nobel School, Stevenage - was just the right venue. Ample parking, very helpful & accommodating host, fab variety of stall holders & loads of footfall. It was also well publicised. Now that is how to pull off a "handmade & vintage fair"

An you will be please to know that I will be attending the next one. For all the details please click the link >>>>>>>>>>>>> Detola & Geek on Facebook



Detola and Geek is really looking forward to the next on in April. Can't wait.

If you can't make, no need to panic as you can always buy online :



4 comments: