Thursday 30 June 2011

The Fit Office Chair

Did anyone notice the lime green version of this chair on the Apprentice this week on BBC1





The one on the Apprentice was featured at the very beginning of the show when Tom ran up the stairs to call the other contestants to gather downstairs as Lord Sugar was waiting (clue: on the first floor landing)


The chair is the Fit Office Chair made by Interstuhl. In 2009, the chair won an award for design innovation at the Neocon Office Furniture Exhibition in Chicago. It is made out of mesh material and fits around your body when you sit in it. Very ergonomic.

My picture was taken at their Showroom during the Clerkenwell Design Week 2011 in London.

}My take on the Fit Office Chair - One size fits all comfortably!!!!~

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog dear I like the way as you present your view among the all visitors. I would like to join you again on this blog it’s a very nice visit on this blog. It’s very attractive and effective for visitors. bar chairs in delhi,Office chair suppliers in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thank you so much for your comment about my blog. Very kind of you!!!
    You can follow my blog via google or networked blogs and also on twitter.
    I am also on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dezine-Konnections-Interior-Design/159308770765370. You can also like my page

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you 'Visitor Chairs' for your lovely comment. Yes pls, keep on coming back. You can also follow my blog or subscribe so that you don't miss a post.

      Delete