Wednesday 6 July 2011

Living on top of the world!!!

It's all about penthouse living in today's blog post. I've always had a thing for penthouses and have visions of myself living in one some day!!!!!I can hear the snigger - yeah right, keep on dreaming. LOL


This Penthouse is Mercedes Perez de Castro's in MilanLook at that fabulous and timeless Eames Lounge Chair in white leather. Ottoman and all.That's the tip of the iceberg for me. This penthouse 

Image courtesy of  design attractor


Loving the ceiling to floor windows of this one providing a birds eye view of the city of Atlanta.

Image courtesy of atlantarealestateforum.com

This next one is the Presidential Suite, Intercontinental, Hong Kong. Just look at that outdoor pool - heaven right here on earth!!!!!

Travel photo: Concierge.com
Image courtesy of concierge.com

This is the outside area of the Penthouse Suite, Cavalieri Hilton, Rome. See the perfect blue sky at night. Looks so peaceful. Also there's a raised whirlpool tub - what more can you ask for!

Travel photo: Concierge.com
Image courtesy of concierge.com

This one is the Imperial Suite, Palazzo Versace, Gold Coast, Australia. All I can say at the moment is WOW!!!! The interior design here is Borgia-beating. Elegantly executed.

Travel photo: Concierge.com
Image courtesy of concierge.com


Oh my, oh my, oh my!!! Now this is what am talking about. This is the Penthouse Suite, Raleigh Hotel, Miami beach. Look at the stunning peach-coloured floor-to-ceiling curtains and contemporary sofa. What more could you ask for?

Travel photo: Concierge.com
Image courtesy of concierge.com

}My take on Penthouses - You most definitely will be living ON TOP of the world~

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, nothing beats the experience and the awesome panoramic views. They are vistas by their own rights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. msdupsy.......... I love your comment. So true about Penthouses being a vista

    ReplyDelete