Thursday 27 September 2012

Happy 14th Birthday Google - we love you!

Happy 14th Anniversary GOOGLE. Has it really been that long!



Just wanna say thanks for GOOGLE SITES ~ I built my 'free' website all by myself using this  (Dezine Konnections Interior Design) and it wasn't rocket science :-)

I've gotta get on the GOOGLE CHECKOUT bandwagon though for my eCommerce platform. I've heard so many good things about it. Online shop coming soon - watch this space.

I also use your blogging platform, as you can see this 'blog' is on BLOGGER !!!! So very grateful.



GOOGLE DOCS and CALENDER keep me organised 

I lurrrrrve PICASA. All my images in one place and easily editable. It's easy peasy.

I blab a lot over Gtalk ~ GOOGLE TALK. No dodgy connections. 

Where would I be without my ever life-saving GOOGLE MAPS. Totally lost! No kidding.

GOOGLE CHROME is my gateway into the virtual world wide web.

My emails flow perfectly well with Googlemail. Ooops scratch that, I mean GMAIL.

And lest I forget ~ GOOGLE is the best 'Search Engine' EVER



}My take on Google - It's been wonderful knowing you so far. I've still gotta catch up on G+ (I know), create my own video on Youtube (yeah am behind times) and GOOGLE DOODLES ROCK by the way!~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment