Wednesday 12 June 2013

UK Handmade's Summer 2013 Showcase feature!

Oh, did I tell you about my Summer Showcase feature in UK handmade, one of my unique handmade Ankara lampshades made it. I think this would be a perfect gift for Father's Day, would go well in a man cave / home office / bedroom me thinks! The possibilities are endless. Here is the link to the Summer showcase http://www.ukhandmade.com/showcase/summer


and here's a closer look at my fab Blue Chevron African Wax Print Lampshade ......


Did you know that there is a matching pillow available too ......


For more wonderful handmade gifts, here's the link to my Etsy Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnkaraLampshades new items added on a regular basis. Will be making notice / pin boards, fabric  bookmarks and other home decor items soon. :-)

And I also have a sale on at the moment, all info on the flyer below.
Happy shopping my fellow readers!

2 comments:

  1. Hello from The Passionate Flea on Etsy! Glad to read your blog and became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @ninny. will follow you back

    ReplyDelete