Tuesday 11 August 2015

NEW LAMPSHADE DESIGN: Blue & yellow tribal African lamp shade

If you go down to my Detola and Geek shop today, you will be in for a big surprise. I have been quite busy behind the scenes working on new designs an handmade product seas . Oh yes I have been so busy that I haven't had time for new blog posts. But am back with a vengeance! So please o have a peep, both of my shop details will be below. This particular one is only available in Detola & Geek's Etsy Shop.

This is one is a blue & Mustard yellow African wax print lampshade. I use a very rare print (which is my USP - unique selling point). This is a 25cm drum lamp shade (there will be more new lampshades made in this new size - work-in-progress).

My shops & social media links are

No comments:

Post a Comment