Monday 29 April 2019

When Detola & Geek Popped Up in Canary Wharf

One of my goals for 2019 was to host/hold more "Pop Up Shops" in different venues & cities/towns.

This dream came true recently. As early as in the 1st quarter of this year! The Universe surely has my back, believe.

I do like taking "Detola & Geek" on the road. Being flexible and able to work in different settings is amazing to say the least. Just the same when I sell in person at handmade/craft fairs. 

That email out of the blue from Standard & Poor Global (S & P Global) London caught me totally unawares. They reached out to my teeny weeny handmade independent business to see if I was interested in having a Pop Up Shop. I couldn't have been happier and of course I said YES. 

Here are some images from the in-house event on 27th March 2019.



Also, Detola and Geek donated a portion of it's takings on the day to S & P's nominated Charity - Mind.

Can't wait to be back again, sometime soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment