Friday 28 October 2011

My discoveries at the 100% Design Show 2011 ~ Part I

A month late but here is what I have to share from the 100% Design Exhibition last month in Earls Court London.


Me and one of the women behind 'Tactile Wonderland'. Was so nice to meet her in person and feel the wonderful wallpaper designs on the wall.


I met the lovely Jamie Sutherland, a Glasgow student, who designed a prototype leather case for the iPad.




The brilliant Holly Becker giving a talk on ' Blogging your way to business' at 100% design
















This image below pretty much explains the picture above. Enough said!!! LOL


I enjoyed these signs at the FX idfx stand.



















'Wisdom tree' Book Shelf below by Jordi Mila (as well as the next 3 images). Their pieces are very innovative.


................... 'Mountain Diva bench'


.................. 'Four Seasons lamp'


.......... their 'Light Boxing floorlamp'. No matter how much you tilt it ~ it'll never fall over.


By Patricia Urquiola..............'Nub armchairs'


............ and 'Mangas pouffe' 



By Luis Eslava .................. 'Armadillo lamp'




'Gualino armchair' by Oscar Tusquets



I love this 'Tab stool' by Nadadora


Watch this space for the second batch of my pictures from 100% Design ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment