Wednesday 7 December 2011

The Home Office ~ WFH today?

So.............. today's blog post is about working from home. The trend that is continuously growing by the minute. We all now have all we need to create a home office at our finger tips due to amazing advances in information technology and computerised equipment.

Image via roomenvy.wordpress.com

Choose a spot that your comfortable in and works for YOU. That's what will make working from home more conducive and beneficial for you.

Image via trendhome.info

Home offices can be created out of the smallest spaces. By maximising what you've got, you do not need to splash out by buying more furniture.

This one below is compact, when your done with work you can actually leave work behind. Just close shop literally!!!! I'm loving the combo below.

Image via kagozi.com

Now this is what I call 'feeling at home'. Totally. Let your creative juices flow. Reminds me a bit of my very own home office. Will post a picture of my home office very soon. Watch this space!

Image via homedesignfree.com
}My take on Home Offices - So trendy, very conducive and you can always find a nook/corner/table  to create your very own~

2 comments:

  1. I love home offices. I so want to have a space like this at home

    Adiya
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muse Origins, Am glad you are inspired by post! Thanks for following

    ReplyDelete