Friday 16 December 2011

Snow White Inspired rooms

As we had our first proper snowfall in Letchworth Garden City overnight and the most part of the morning (not the little flurry of snowflakes or the little tiny balls of hailstones this time), I was inspired to share with you some 'Snow White' designed rooms.

This could be Snow White's bedroom updated to meet present day design themes!


The colour white represents purity and coolness. It makes a space airy and more spacious especially when walls and ceiling are painted white. White is a very neutral colour.


This laundry room below is very clean and looks quite contemporary with it's white interior. I bet you, even I would enjoy doing my washing, drying and ironing in here.


Am all for this white kitchen and yes I know it might be a nightmare to keep clean. But I must say it looks dead white gorgeous!




Now this is good enough for any sleeping 'baby' beauty. 


}My take on Snow White inspired spaces ~ They are very calming, very relaxing and very spacious~

No comments:

Post a Comment