Friday 9 December 2011

What does your Christmas Wreath say about you?

I am always fascinated at this time of the year with the creative christmas wreath displays in peoples homes, shops, shopping centres, community halls, churches, schools. You find them everywhere really.

Image via decodir.com

A christmas wreath is a basically made up of leaves (could be green, orange and brown), dried winter fruits, flowers, twigs etc.(you get my drift). It represents the 'coming of christ' and you find them adorned literally everywhere during the advent season.

This beautiful brown christmas wreath is from Pottery Barn. I like it very much. I love it's simple design.



Image via homedecoratedesign.com

As the 'Shabby-Chic' and 'Vintage' trends are in vogue now, here are some fabulous wreaths I've discovered along my trails ..............................

Image via www.squidoo.com

Image via www.digsdigs.com


Isn't the teddy bear just adorable? This can be bought at Wild Mountain Wreaths where you'll find a whole load more.


Some christmas wreaths shy away from the traditional christmasy colours that we are used to. What do you think of this powder blue and white wreath?

                                                
Image via digsdigs.com


This one is made out of gingerbread men ........ looks yummy to me. Good enough to eat. 

Image via digsdigs.com

This is my favourite of all. Classic Christmas colours and presentation. Just simply beautiful.
Image via designlike.com

What does your Christmas wreath say about? and out of interest where does it live?

}My take on Christmas Wreaths - Get creative, don't be afraid to stray from the norm, anything can be made into a wreath. Really!!~



No comments:

Post a Comment