Monday 2 February 2015

Day 1 - Art Chain Challenge on Facebook

I forgot to share this amazing challenge that snowballed on Facebbok recently. I am still trying to track down the originator as it would be great to hear how they were inspired to start this

Culled from my Detola and Geek's Facebook page .....

Has anyone heard of Art Chain? I hadn't until I got nominated by my wonderful friend Susie, of Sewsannah who makes fab colourful purses!

So it goes a little something like this - I have to share a different handmade product I have made per day for 5 days and nominate 5 other designer/maker/crafters on each day.

Day 1 of the Art Chain Challenge:


My maiden share is the first batch of vibrant ‪African print lampshades I made. Didn't have a clue about the best way to photograph them. So I just tried to show off the shapes, colours & designs the best way I could (Also used to be known as Dezine Konnections Interior design wink emoticon)
I now nominate Lara of Allabouteveshop to share for 5 days 1 creation per day & nominate a different person each time. Off you go girl ......

No comments:

Post a Comment