Saturday 17 February 2018

Detola and Geek's Flash Valentine's Sale


Detola and Geek has a flash sale on at the moment. This is my way of spreading love, doing it my way. The sale is off the back of this week's valentine's day celebrations. Detola & Geek just wants to show appreciation and spread love. I have had lovely customers, followers/likers on my social media as well as 5 star reviews.


My Detola & Geek African inspired handmade products are a quick & easy way to inject splashes of colour into your spaces.

Quite functional & very trendy too. These vibrant designs always get the conversation started. Right!

All my products are handcrafted in a smoke free & pet free home studio.


I have loads more online. Different african wax print inspired patterns and colours. There something, am sure, that suits everyone online. If not you can place a custom order request. Just send me a message via my Contact Page on Detola & Geek's website.

SALE ENDS TOMORROW SUNDAY 18TH FEBRUARY 2018.

To browse and order online:

Website 
(use code SPREADLOVE at checkout)

Etsy Shop
(no code needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment